We have a long history of helping our employees build for their futures. In 1959 we began a profit-sharing plan for employees. Then in 1977 we became one of the first companies in Hawaii to establish an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Today, our employees own 100% of HPM’s stock through the ESOP.
In addition to providing employees opportunity to build their financial futures, we also provide employees exceptional access to skills and knowledge-building programs. As a result, many of our supervisors and managers have been promoted from within. As our business continues to build, we’re looking for additional exceptional people to join us.
SEARCH OPEN POSITIONS
& APPLY ONLINE
To see all positions available, click on the HPM location
on the map that you are interested in working at.
As a member of our employee-owned company, you’ll enjoy:
- Long-term retirement benefits from participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan;
- Performance-based compensation and short-term incentive programs;
- Health care benefits that allow you to pick only what you need and get cash back for what you don’t use;
- Training and career advancement opportunities with the second largest locally-owned employer on the Big Island;
- A positive work environment with team-oriented individuals who express their pride in ownership by living and working within our Corporate Culture & Core Values.