Yes, we have it!
Building a multi-home development, or a multi-pooch kennel?
Renovating a 50-year-old plantation home, or repairing a 15-year-old toilet? We have the tools, materials and products you need, selected to fit in with Hawaii’s culture and stand up to its tough climate, so you can Build Better.
And if you’re building a larger project requiring trusses, wall panels, roofing and doors, since we also manufacture those products locally, you’ll have the added convenience and time savings from working with just one supplier for nearly all your building materials.
We do not have our full inventory accessible online, but please contact your nearest HPM location so we can inform you about the availability of specific products.
Doors & WindowsThe right windows and doors can greatly enhance the curb appeal and value of your home. They can also improve airflow, reduce energy consumption and enhance natural light. That’s why HPM gives you so many window and door choices. And we can pre-hang your interior and exterior doors to exact specifications to make installation fast and easy.
- Cabinets & CountertopsResearch says you’ll spend more time in your kitchen than any other room in your home. Our experienced designers will spend time with you to maximize your space and your budget and create a space that’s perfect for everyday ohana meals and special occasions.
- HardwareWhether you’re connecting wood, steel, concrete, we have an enormous selection of hardware and fasteners. Visit us to find exactly what you need for your next project.
- Lighting & ElectricalWhether you're a professional electricians or doing a quick home repair, HPM is the one source for all your electrical needs, from rough-in to finish.
- Lumber & Building MaterialsHPM carries an enormous inventory of lumber, plywood and other building blocks of residential construction. And since we buy nearly all our lumber and siding products direct from the mill, our pricing is extremely competitive. HPM also treats most of its lumber and plywood in house, so we can control the quality of the Hi-bor® pressure treatment to maximize protection against termites and decay.
- Outdoor LivingWhen building a deck or fence, abuse from the weather must be considered, along with the cost of maintenance and repair. NewTechWood is an innovator of wood plastic composite decking, railing and site furnishings. All NewTechWood products are backed by a 25-year limited transferable warranty. HPM's Hawaii Island stores have access to all of NewTechWood’s products and stock their UltraShield Naturale Deck Tiles and Decking Boards. NewTechWood’s Deck Tiles make the perfect DIY project. Just like assembling Legos, these deck tiles interlock to one another, making installation quick and easy with no tools. Deck tiles can be installed on concrete slabs and tile floors. Fasicas are also avaialble in matching colors to perfectly finish your new deck.
- Paints & CoatingsPainting is an investment of time and money. If you want your investment to last, make sure to choose a quality paint. We carry a complete line of quality paints, from commercial and industrial coatings to do-it-yourself homeowner paints, stains and varnishes.
- PlumbingFrom rough-in to sink, toilet, shower and faucet fixtures and repair, we have what you need to keep everything flowing properly.
- RoofingFor more than 40 years, HPM has been a leader in metal roofing. With competitive pricing, expert roofing personnel and the equipment and systems to provide accurate, on-time rooftop delivery, we’re also working to be the leader in quality non-metal roofing materials, including asphalt shingle, clay and cement tile and roof coatings.
- ToolsHPM is the place to go for pro-grade power tools and accessories. We stock more than 150 different cordless, corded, pneumatic and bench top power tools and accessories. We also have a wide assortment of hand tools for framing, fine carpentry, electrical, drywall, plumbing, masonry and roofing.
- Trusses & Wall PanelsHPM trusses and wall panels save time and money by speeding up framing time, improving the consistency of the framed home, and reducing material waste and theft. Our trusses and wall panels are designed with cutting-edge computer software, and our trained personnel build the trusses and wall panels in a controlled, factory setting, using integrated saws and production tables to precise specifications.
- Cabinets & Countertops